1. General Information
We respect the privacy of our customers, business partners, channel partners and employees. We recognize the need for appropriate protections and management of your personal information that you provide to us. Therefore established this Privacy Statement to assist you to understand what information we collect and how that information is used.
2. What personal information is collected?
Personal Information is information that can be used to identify or contact a specific individual, such as a name, address, telephone number, personal information or email address. We may collect certain personal information from customers / visitors / users of our online visitors, guest user, business partners, publisher, author, employees and candidates for employment.
We can use, work, order products or services, download the products, register products, request information, subscribe to marketing or support materials, support, services and training, or apply for jobs. The types of personal information you provide to us on these pages may include name, address, phone number and/or e-mail address.
3. How does we use personal information?
We will use personal information to provide customers and business partners with information and services and to help us better understand your needs and interests. Specifically, we use your information to help you complete a transaction or order, to communicate with you, to deliver products/services to you, to bill you for products/services you purchased, and to provide ongoing service and support. Occasionally we may use your information to contact you to complete surveys that we use for marketing and quality assurance purposes. Personal information collected online may be combined with information you provide to us through other sources such as trade shows or seminars.
- Some of our websites makes on-line newsgroups, blogs, and forums available to our users. Any information that is disclosed in these newsgroups becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.
- We may, from time to time, send email regarding our products and services to users who have posted to our newsgroups. Each participant's opinion expressed in a newsgroup is his or her own and should not be considered as reflecting our opinion.
- To the extent that we uses personal information to email you about our product and services, email practices are in compliance with the Indian SPAM laws.
- We use personal information to consider candidates for employment opportunities within our organization and partners. It uses personal information about its employees in connection with the administration of its Human Resources programs and functions and for purpose of communicating with its employees.
- Except as provided in this Statement, we does not use your personal information for a purpose other than the stated purpose for which such information is collected.
- Personal information given collected may be transferred across state and country borders for data consolidation, storage and simplified information management.
4. With whom does we share personal information?
- We may contract with third party service providers and suppliers to deliver complete products, services and customer solutions. May share personal information with its service providers and suppliers for the sole purpose and only to the extent needed to support the customers' business needs. Service providers and suppliers are required to keep the personal information received from us as confidential and may not use it for any purpose other than as originally intended.
- Human Resources data may be shared with third party vendors for the exclusive purpose of enabling the vendor to provide service and/or support to our application / website in connection with these Human Resource programs and functions. Personal data is not shared with third parties for non-employment related purposes.
- Third parties receiving personal information are expected to apply the same level of privacy protection as contained in this Privacy Statement.
- Except as provided above, we will not share personal information with any other third parties without your permission, unless required by, or in connection with, law enforcement action, subpoena or other litigation, or applicable law.
5. Choice & Consent
We does not require that you provide personal information to us. The decision to provide personal information is voluntary. If you do not wish to provide the personal information requested you may do so, however, you may not be able to proceed with the activity or receive the benefit for which the personal information is being requested.
6. Sensitive Information
Sensitive information is defined as personal information specifying medical or health conditions, racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, or information specifying the sex life of the individual.
- Except as provided below, we does not request or receive sensitive information from visitors to our web sites. We may receive sensitive information such as medical or health conditions, or race and ethnic data regarding its employees in connection with the administration of its health and welfare benefit plans, or as part of government mandated record keeping requirements.
7. Accuracy of your information
We always strives to keep your personal information accurate. We have implemented technology, management processes and policies to maintain data accuracy. We expect you to update your personal information, once provided, through a written email preferred through the earlier email ID provided to us. To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity, such as an email ID, Contact number, etc, before updating your data.
We will not process personal information in a way that is incompatible with the purposes for which it has been collected or subsequently authorized by the individual, as required by applicable law.
8. Security of Personal Information
We are committed to taking reasonable efforts to secure the personal data you choose to provide us. To protect the privacy of any personal information you may have provided, we employs industry-standard controls including physical access controls, Internet firewalls, intrusion detection, and network monitoring.
9. Other Information/Logging and Cookies
We also collects and/or logs Internet Protocol addresses, Internet domain names, the web browser and operating system used to access the our application and web site, the files visited, the time spent in each file, and the time and date of each visit.
- Creation and Sharing of User Data on the application with the privilege of adding user-created data to the application site. It is our right to grant and revoke this right to any user of the application / web site. A user may be required to or allowed to submit some personal information as part of his or her Member Profile, as part of registration and participation in an online community based on open user behaviors or visiting the page and navigating through variety of products present online on our application/ website.. Ratings, reviews, and tags created by the user are by definition part of our knowledge base.
- You can set your browser / device to notify you when you are sent a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether or not to accept it. The information we collect and analyze is used to improve our service to you and personalize your application user experience.
10. Links to other Applications / Web Sites and Third Parties
We will engage in periodic self-assessment to verify that it continues to be in compliance with this Privacy Statement.
12. Contact Information
If you have any questions regarding the Privacy Statement or believe that the privacy of your personal information has not been respected, you may submit a complaint in writing/email to the attention of Website Administrator. You may write us at email@example.com (web site – www.redeyepassion.com).
13. Changes to this Statement